innotec CAREERS – JOIN OUR TEAM
Why Choose innotec for Your Career
At innotec, we take functional safety seriously. For us it is not just a job; it is our passion to ensure the safety of people and the environment. We believe in flexible working rules, eschewing micromanagement in favor of fostering a transparent and collaborative atmosphere. We believe in a diverse mix of expertise, from young talents to senior professionals, and from broad knowledge to specialized skills. Our aim is to create an environment that allows each individual to flourish.
At innotec, each member operates independently, setting their own goals and determining the best working conditions. In today’s dynamic and complex world, we believe in setting clear goals collectively (the “what”) and leaving the individual to decide the means to achieve them (the “how”). We embrace remote working options as our standard and offer part-time working options,recognizing that our currency is expertise, not just time. Our working time model is entirely flexible, empowering you to balance work and life effectively.
As an innovative, rapidly growing, and globally operating service company specializing in Functional Safety and Cybersecurity, we are committed to continuous expansion to meet the increasing demand for our services. Our growth is guided by a strong onboarding plan and a shared commitment to knowledge sharing, ensuring that every team member can contribute to our collective success. Join us and be a part of our dynamic journey.
Current Open Positions
(Senior/Junior) Consultant for Functional Safety / Cybersecurity
- You have completed a technical degree, e.g., in computer science, electronic engineering, mathematic, physics or similar
- You have ideally working experience in the industry (few years or long experience)
- You are willing to join a company with a dynamic, fast changing environment
- You are able to work in an independent and proactive way
- You are able to communicate in English or German (ideally both)
- You work as a consultant in several different customer projects, supporting our customers in functional safety or cybersecurity related topics
- You act as project leader for national and international projects
- You continuosly improve your knowledge about functional safety and cybersecurity, attending fairs, trainings, and expert exchange platforms
- You actively drive your personal development discovering new topics or area where our company can grow
- You share your experience with other team members
How to Apply
At innotec, we believe in simplicity when it comes to our recruiting process. As a small and flexible company, we appreciate your time and effort.
To get started, all you need to do is send us an email with your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re interested in joining innotec GmbH. We look forward to hearing from you and discovering how your talents can be a valuable addition to our team.